E-Commerce has been facing rapid changes in the recent years and the years to come. It has to cope with online Marketplace, Web store security, Global Digital Markets, VAT, B2B platforms, and many other challenges. Even the biggest companies are struggling to respond to multiple challenges when it comes to market intelligence and online growth.
As a result, we are organizing a 2-day senior level, highly interactive case study driven, tailor-made forum with a focus on what is needed to have the best B2B E-Commerce strategies, bringing together the best minds from the top consumer companies along with the top digital platforms. We allow participants to increase their understanding, sharing notes on the ins and outs of the whole process, with customer and human being at the very center.
Key Practical Sharing & Learning Points:
- The Evolution of B2B Commerce – Looking To the Future
- Advanced data strategies for next-level segmentation
- Digital engagement strategies
- World domination starts with attention to details
- Creating consistency through integration
- Creating profitable integrated digital strategies
- Web store security
- Digital channels to build customer-oriented, targeted and coherent multi-channel marketing
- Building a best-in-class B2B platform for more than just doing business
- Native Advertising to showcase a new brand and increase sales
- New Technology Trends
- Expanding sales to foreign countries
- Reducing costs and optimizing overall visual brand quality across channels
- VAT on E-commerce and digital services
- Online payments
- Scalable multi-channel E-commerce with open-source enterprises
- B2B transforming challenges within E-Commerce
- Email marketing
- Engaging Consumers for Coordinated Care
- Making Sense of Partnerships in the Connected Health Market Consumerization of Healthcare
- Partnerships in the Connected Health Market
- Implementing integrated, patient-centric engagement
- Technology Strategies
- Challenges posed by privacy and security requirements in Europe
- Economic and market drivers towards remote monitoring of patients
- Market trends and prognostications across the ecosystem
Why To Attend?
From each event we organize we learn how to provide you with the conference you expect and meet your interests.
Throughout the two forum days, we promise you professional and, that is very important, friendly environment aimed at discussions of challenges and issues industry facing, exchange of ideas and positive attitude to finding solutions, addressed and scrutinized from every angle.
The Forum is limited to a number of attendees in purpose you have time to discussion, debates, interaction, and networking. On our experience, we decided to include not only presentations from the speakers, but more panel discussions, more time for questions and networking, so you can take away new contacts, and practical knowledge, be inspired into your work!
We organize Forum for you to be satisfied!
This summit will gather together Senior Level Executives from International Cross-Industry Companies dealing with issues related to:
• Supply Chain
• IT Innovations
• Technology Integration and Distribution
CEO/Presidents, COO, CFO, CMO, Directors, Heads, Project Leads and Managers of:
• Chemical Companies
• Fast Moving Consumer Goods
• Automotive Industry
• Financial Institutions
• Health Care
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Retail and Fashion Industry
• Food & Beverages
• Tobacco Industry
• Insurance Companies
WHY PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC?
The Czech metropolis has succeeded in the global competition and occupied the eighth place in the ranking of the most popular congress destinations. Prague has moved three positions up since 2016 and ranked among the world’s TOP 10 meeting destinations. Prague is the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic, the 14th largest city in the European Union and the historical capital of Bohemia.
Hotel Grandio Prague
5* Hotel in Prague City Center
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW
Special Price until 02.03
2 DAYS ATTENDANCE PACKAGE
- Entrance for 2 days
- Round table discussions
- Coffee break
- Lunch in the hotel restaurant
- Documentation Package