About The Conference
There is BIG value in staying competitive and there’s no better way to do that than to ATTEND THE EVENT that brings together E&P data stewards from across the globe to address changes in key technologies, practical solutions, and how to implement quality data-driven decisions that meet enterprise-wide technical and financial interests when millions of invested dollars are at risk. The Petroleum Network Education Conferences looks at best practices and real world cases and solutions involving petroleum data and information management across the E&P enterprise. Delegates benefit from this unique global view of the state of data applications plus future technology directions. There is BIG value in staying competitive and there’s no better way to do that than to ATTEND THE EVENT that brings together E&P data stewards from across the globe to address changes in key technologies, practical solutions, and how to implement quality data-driven decisions that meet enterprise-wide technical and financial interests when millions of invested dollars are at risk.
Why should you attend?
Discover how to improve data governance and standardisation to create the data architecture needed to support efficient data collection across your organisation
Companies represented at the event are expected to share experience, learn, and connect in a forum dedicated to addressing the challenges in latter-day complex data management and systems integration, issues of security, resilience, and data management
Prepare your business for the digital work environment, implement data driven production methods and discover how to optimize production using data drive technology
Find out the latest in advanced solutions for getting the most out of your assets – mix adoption of standard and non-standard practices
Understand how investing in digital technology will reach long-term profitability
- From data collection to predictive maintenance to machine learning
- Big data is a substitute for, rather than a supplement to, traditional data collection and analysis
- What value will digital technologies provide and what opportunities will these offer those who embrace their uptake?
- How to get structured data from unstructured documents and improving subsurface data integration
- Using the operational data from seismic acquisition – air gun data, GPS data, weather, tide, and the recorded seismic signals themselves
- Understanding the capabilities required to move forward with the implementation of digital technology
- What are the challenges that companies across the sector face in the shift to digital?
- Necessity solutions for information management training and the challenges of advanced training in Petroleum Data Management
- The cost of Data management and improving operational efficiency
The Professional Petroleum Data Management (PPDM) Association is a global, not-for-profit society within the petroleum industry that provides leadership for the professionalization of petroleum data management through the development and dissemination of best practices and standards, education programs, certification programs and professional development opportunities. PPDM represents and supports the needs of operating companies, regulators, software vendors, data vendors, consulting companies and data management professionals around the globe.
Event Expert Speaker Panel:
President & CEO
Senior Pipeline Engineer
Quantitative Risk Analyst
Founder and Executive Chairman
Technology Portfolio Manager
Upstream data management trainee
Director and Expert Witness
EAM Systems Manager
Chairman Energy and Chief Analyst
Chief Technology Officer
Global Commercial Director
Professor, PDM program coordinator
Welcome on board the Leader of Business Development, specialist for Big Data & Analytics Cross Industry IBM
Berlin is one of the most European cities with innovative art, rich history and vibrant night life. Berlin has around 1,700 bridges, a boat trip is a great way of exploring Berlin. Berlin is one of the few cities in the world that can lay claim to this accolade. Berlin’s Museum Island, its Modernism Housing Estates and the Palaces and Parks of Potsdam and Berlin comprise the three sites.
H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz
The Venue for our Global E-commerce Forum is H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz