Payment and Refund Policy
• Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials.
• Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
- Mon Bien Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
• You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to MON BIEN LTD.
• For any cancellations received in writing not less than fifteen (15) days prior to the conference, you will receive a 90% credit to be used at another MON BIEN LTD conference which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. An administration fee of 10% of the contract fee will be retained by MON BIEN LTD for all permitted cancellations. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within fourteen (14) days (inclusive) of the conference.
• In the event that MON BIEN LTD cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another MON BIEN LTD event to be mutually agreed with MON BIEN LTD, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
• In the event that MON BIEN LTD postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another MON BIEN LTD event to be mutually agreed with MON BIEN LTD, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
• Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
• MON BIEN LTD is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. MON BIEN LTD shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
• Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, MON BIEN LTD reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
• All ‘Early Bird’ Discounts must require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
• Any discounts offered whether by MON BIEN LTD (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
• All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer